Hey Visibuilders 🏗️✨,
You can now create Visis from template in the checklist of a previously created Inspection 🎉
Why Does It Matter?
This enhancement comes in response to your valuable feedback. We understand that certain situations call for flexibility when it comes to creating Visis. For instance:
- When you have an ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) where the number of ITCs (Inspection and Test Checklists) needed may vary.
- When there's a specific template for task, issue or NCR Visis that you want to integrate into an existing inspection.
How Does It Work?
It's as easy as hitting the plus checklist button on the web app.
Now, simply select your desired Visi type, template and locations to add Visis from template into your existing inspection checklist.
Your Workflow, Your Way
We believe that customisation is key, and this update empowers you to tailor your Visibuild experience according to your unique project needs. Whether you're dealing with dynamic ITPs or adding specific Visi templates to existing inspections, Visibuild's got you covered
Happy building 🛠️💡
Hey Visibuilders 🏗️✨,
Exciting News! 🎉 Now, tracking revisions across your inspections just got a whole lot smoother. 🔄
You can now view and navigate through all revisions of an inspection created from a template in one view.
Why Does It Matter?
We've heard you loud and clear! You need to review the entire history of a template without jumping through drop down menus. This enhancement simplifies the process, allowing you to gain a comprehensive overview of all Visis created from a single template.
How Does It Work?
Simply navigate to the inspection tracker and you'll find a new view showcasing all revisions of the selected template.
Happy inspecting! 🔍🔧✨
Transform how you manage the review and approval process of critical Visis on your job. Now, instead of assigning individual reviewers to a Visi, you can set a whole company as the reviewer. 🌐
Effortless Collaboration:Streamline the approval process for large quantities of defects. Any user from the reviewer company can now approve and close the Visi.
Flexibility in Team Dynamics:In situations where the specific reviewer doesn't matter, this reviewer as company provides flexibility. Any qualified team member from the designated company can take action.
How to Set a Company as Reviewer:
- Hit the reviewer section of the Visi (or template) you need an additional set of eyes on 👀.
- Select 'Companies'. and choose the desired reviewer company.
- Any user from that company can now approve and close the Visi
- If you need to update a large quantity of Visis to company as reviewer then simply filter and update via the existing bulk actions bar
Enjoy the freedom of collaborative approvals with Visibuild. 🏗️
Questions or feedback? Reach out to our support team.
Here's to smoother project management!
The Visibuild Team 🚀
Bulk template creation is now here! 🎉
Effortlessly craft a single Visi template and create it across multiple locations, all in one go!
Why bulk creation?
To save you time, of course! We want to help you achieve what matters most to you, swiftly.
So, how's it done?
Choose your template
Pick the template you want to use across different locations.
Select your desired locations
Choose one or more locations for your template creation. Exciting news – now you can effortlessly select all children locations with just one click!
Hit create and wrap it up
When you're ready to roll, hit the create button as you normally would. Voilà! Your template is now ready to roll out.
🎉 Now you can export all Visis on your project to CSV with just a few clicks!
Why Export to CSV?
Data Freedom:Full control to manipulate raw Visi data for advanced analysis.
Efficiency Boost:Save time by exporting bulk Visi data in one go.
How to Export:
Select desired Visis or click 'Select All.'
Choose 'Export to CSV, and the custom .CSV export file will be sent straight to your email.
😀 Happy exporting!
We've combined the company and assignee filter so you can now quickly filter by members or companies in the one filter.
We're stoked 🤙 to announce the first release of Bulk Actions, a powerful tool designed to streamline change management on your projects.
Bulk Update Assignee, Location & Reviewer Fields:Managing large volumes of Visis is now easier than ever. Update these fields for up to 50 Visis at once. Typical workflows we encounter every day in the Visibuild platform where Bulk Actions could be leveraged include:
- 👷♂️ Efficient Assignee & Reviewer Updates:Has your concrete pour inspections' supervisor moved to a new job? Simply bulk update to the new supervisor, ensuring a seamless transition in your quality assurance process.
- 🏢 Location Corrections:Accidentally deployed defects to the wrong apartment? Bulk update the location swiftly, saving time and ensuring accuracy in your project documentation.
Enhanced Client Visibility:Want to provide a specific set of Visis to your client for added visibility? Add them as Viewers at scale, ensuring they have the insights they need without the hassle of individual updates.
Export Selected Visis to CSV:Seamlessly export your Visis for analysis and reporting.
Bulk Updates to Due Dates:We've recently released the automated due dates on your projects issue Visis, next up is updating those due dates in bulk, saving you even more time.
We're committed to making your Visibuild experience as efficient as possible. If you have more ideas for Bulk Actions, feel free to share them with us. Your feedback drives our improvements!
Try it out now and let us know what you think. Your suggestions and ideas are invaluable as we continue to enhance your Visibuild experience. 🏄♂️
Time-Saving Update: Automated Due Dates for Smoother Issue Management!🚀
Introducing Automated Due Dates – designed to take the hassle out of managing Issue Visis (Defects, Incorrect Works, and Incomplete Works). 🛠️
Why It's a Game-Changer:
Tired of manually setting due dates for mountains of Issues being raised on your project? We get it. That's why we've introduced Automated Due Dates.
With Automated Due Dates, your Issue Visis will now get their due dates automatically – no more manual input needed. 🎯
How to Set It Up:
Project admins can simply define a default due date duration for the project by heading to Project setup > Issues.
For example, if you expect all Issues raised on the project to be closed out in one week, set the duration to 7 days. It's all about setting the benchmark for what you accept as a suitable issue close out duration on your project. 📅
Update your App 📱
Please remind all project users who are capturing defects to ensure their Visibuild mobile app is updated to the latest app store version (0.49) to ensure all defects raised are automatically stamped with the correct due date 📆
Ready to Embrace Efficiency?
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from Visibuild, and keep sharing your feedback. Your insights drive our continuous innovation. 💡👇
We've enhanced the experience of building out and tracking multi-trade templates on your project.
If you have an upcoming pre-pour or pre-sheeting template that includes multiple subcontractor inspections than this streamlined method of linking project template will be perfect for you.
Instead of building nested subcontractor inspection from scratch you can now create a direct link to each subcontractor template within your master template.
Why bother linking instead of nesting?
Linking instead nesting will provide two major benefits to your projects next batch of multi-trade templates:
- 🛠 Effortless Collaboration:All linked templates will carry it's own unique ID meaning subcontractors can now leverage the tools they need for effective tracking and template management regardless of who controls the master template.
- 🔒 Simplified Revision Control:Achieve straightforward revision control and management. Linked templates will now carry the same precise level of revision control that was previously only available to the owner of the master template.
- 🌐 Streamlined Integration:The integration is seamless, ensuring subcontractors can continue to work with their templates without unnecessary complications.
Here's how to make it happen:
- Create a new template from scratch or edit an existing project template.
- Hit the "+ Add" button and instead of adding a standard task or inspection select the new option to link an existing template.
- Select the desired template from the project template library and the link is established 🔗 As this is a link to a different project template the linked version will appear as View only within your master inspection.
- Publish the template and proceed to deploy as usual.
Save as draft:Say goodbye to constantly publishing new revisions when building templates. With Template Drafts, you can now save your work in progress, providing project admins with a more flexible and efficient way to develop project specific templates.
Why It Matters:
Prevent Loss of Work:Reduce the risk of losing your work in case of unexpected events.
Reduced Template Revisions:Managing template revisions is a breeze now. Fewer revisions mean less variance in Quality checks, ensuring consistency across your projects.
Continuity and Collaboration:Team members can pick up where others left off, ensuring continuity of work.
How to Use It:
- Create Your Template:Start building your template as usual. Add tasks, requirements, and all the details you need.
- Save as Draft:When you're not ready to publish, click 'Save as Draft.' Your template will be stored in a draft state, ready for your future edits.
- Edit and Refine:Come back anytime to refine your template. Add more tasks, tweak details, and make it perfect.
- Publish When Ready:When your template is polished and good to go, hit 'Publish.' It's now available for your project teams to use.
Try it out today and let us know how Template Drafts make your template management more efficient. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to enhance your Visibuild experience. 📋✅